Links

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to awaken from a losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching the last episode of Orange is the New Black on Netflix as there is really nothing else on the boob tube this morning. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net as usual.

Michelle must have been doing her dancing yesterday because I look outside and see this white stuff laying all over the ground. Not sure if I've ever mentioned it before, but I Hate Snow. We're only a few days away from Phil's Day, maybe now would be a good time to get the rat drunk so he's too blind to see his shadow. Of course that strategy didn't work at all last year.

Our plans for the day will probably depend upon Michelle's health. She has been coming down with that same flu bug I battled a few weeks ago. We would like to go to the theater to see America Sniper, but I guess that will depend upon Michelle's health if we go anywhere. It's just that time of the year when we don;t make a whole lot of plans as it's not a whole lot of fun to be outside.

Come on Springtime.

Have a great day

No comments: