Links

Thursday, January 01, 2015

First Live Blog of 2015

Well we are now here on the other side, it's now 2015 and the start of a whole new year. A new set of goals, dreams and hopes and a time that we now look ahead not back on the previous year.

Michelle and I went to the Brookhaven Firehall last night to celebrate New Years with Sharon, Lynne and that portion of the family. Unfortunately Michelle had a tough time eating some pizza toppings making it an early evening for us as we headed back home and to bed prior to midnight. They planned to play games and have a great time, but we missed out on the fun this year. Sharon messaged me and said it was the craziest game of charades ever.

Looking at the day ahead, I've got my pork roast and my sauerkraut ready to go into the cRock pot (not making that mistake two days in a row)  and I'll probably watch a football game or two in the back bedroom. I won't torture Michelle with that much College Football..lol

I hope everyone had a very safe and Happy New Year.

No comments: