* Well that ever so dreaded thing called Monday is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, other than an Orangutan getting a pedicure I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* This is my 18,636th day on this earth. I consider myself a lucky man to have had the opportunity to not only live, but to have the life that I have.
* 3,859 days ago I graduated from West Virginia University.
* 2,460 days ago Michelle and I went out for a date, dinner at Pizza Hut and to see the movie 10,000 BC. As bad as that movie was, she gave me a second date.
* 1,684 days ago I got down on one knee in the wee hours of the morning and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* 1,221 days ago in front of our closest family and friends, Michelle and I became husband and wife.
* There are only 16 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, if you haven't started yet, now might be a good time to think about starting.
* I have 22 more days to go until I publish my Goodbye 2014 Blog. I said last week I should start setting up the formatting, I have not done that just yet.
* 101 days to go until SPRINGTIME!!!!!
* In 159 more days my niece Brittany will join me in the ranks of a WVU Alumnus.
* 240 days until mine and Michelle's fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* Only 357 days to go until I will have a year completed for every card in a deck of cards (52).
* I have about 6,201 or so days, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.
* This is my 3,876th Blog that I have written for George's Journal, now starting to work on my second decade as a blogger.
* Michelle found a great deal on Tires, we're having four new ones put on Pearl this morning preparing for the winter ahead. She saved us probably a few hundred dollars on a compete set that we are getting.
* My wonderful wife has bought me a Camcorder for Christmas. The Sony CX 330 is what I will be trying to shoot movies with now instead of my Nikon P530. The camera is great for stills, but not so much for video. The camcorder does HD video and is light and compact, I Love it.
* Looks like I am going to have to start moving my video editing skills from beginner to novice in the coming years.
* Have I ever told anyone that I Hate Snow?
* The West Virginia Mountaineer Football team will be playing in the Liberty Bowl on December 29th. The game is on a Monday and at 1:00 in the afternoon. Might be a good day to come home a little early...lol
* The Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve should be in today.
* Found a Social Media iPhone Ap that I like, Yik Yak is a hilarious ap that allows people around you to basically speak anonymously about anything. Being that I live in a college town, it makes the ap very interesting.
* I wonder if my Mom has finished all the cookies we gave her? I told her Moderation.
* For anyone interested, this Friday's 50% Friday is for the iHop.
* Hi ho hi ho