* Well that dreaded Birthday Monday is over with, I want to Thank everyone who expressed Happy Birthday wishes to me, if I inadvertently failed to respond with a Thank You my apologies and Thank You, now I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I have been here for 18,629 days now, I count my blessings as that number continues to grow.
* I graduated from WVU (better late than never) 3,852 days ago.
* It has been 2,453 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date together. Pizza and a Movie.
* 1,677 days ago I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, being that I refer to her as my wonderful wife that should not keep you in suspense as to her answer.
* It was 1,214 days ago that we were joined in marriage.
* There are only 23 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* I have 30 more days to go until my Goodbye 2014 Blog posts. This has to be my most favorite blog of the year, I have the first 11 months worth of content, maybe it's time to start formatting and writing.
* Spring is only 108 more days away, I know it's not winter yet, but I'm ready for Spring.
* My niece Brittany Graduates from WVU in 166 more days.
* In 247 more days Michelle and I will celebrate our fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* Only 364 more days to go until my Birthday.
* 209 Facebook Birthday wishes and thank yous.
* I have around 6,208 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there, to go until I enter into the world of retirement.
* This is my 3,868th blog post for George's Journal. A blog that I started a little over a decade ago and am still writing today.
* Have I ever mentioned on my Blog that I hate Snow before?
* Yesterday in Morgantown was a tragic day, 4 murders at three locations before a self inflicted gun wound took the shooters own life.
* Putting Mom's tree up was a success this past Saturday, now it's just a matter of getting ours decorated. It has sucked down the water since we trimmed it up, so I guess that is a good sign that it will remain healthy even after Christmas.
* Michelle is doing fine and actually back to working like she was pre-surgery now. I wouldn't say that she is 100% just yet, but she is well on her way to getting there.
* As for my own numbers, I'm down 103.5 lbs since last Christmas and 88.5 lbs since May 22nd. Still have a few more pounds to go to reach my goal, but I'm getting there. It's just that Holiday season and well.....
* I have set up my printable 2015 calender at work. Wow is that time consuming.
* Hi ho hi ho