Links

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again in the early AM, I've always been an early riser so this is nothing new for me to be up before the roosters. I've got Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer playing in the background, since I recorded it last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

We didn't get into too much yesterday, we did make a trip to the mall and get another beater blade with a scraper for the kitchen aid that we broke when we were making Christmas cookies a couple of weeks ago. The mall was an absolute madhouse, a good reason to completely avoid anything commercial next weekend as the last minute shoppers are out doing their thing.

Today will be grocery shopping and the rest of laundry on our agenda. The Steelers play at 1:00 and the Mountaineers play Marshall at 4:30 this afternoon, but I might go into the back bedroom to watch that game as I won't make Michelle watch sports all day long..lol

Michelle woke up yesterday morning and actually wanted Tudor's biscuits and sausage gravy minus the biscuits so I went out yesterday morning and got her some. She was able to finish a whole side of the sausage gravy for breakfast. I was a good boy and as much as I wanted one, did not have one of their delicious biscuits.

Pam, George, Moke, Ang and I would assume Calvin and his girlfriend all were going to head to Wheeling yesterday. She has never seen the Festival of Lights  and wanted to go and see them. I hope they took my advice and went up early to avoid the ridiculously long wait this time of the year. I gave them directions to DiCarlos Pizza and mentioned Cabellas. I haven't heard if they did go or how it went yet. Hopefully they had a great time.

Speaking of a great time, you have a great day.

No comments: