Links

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now if we can just get up over this noon time hump and look just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another fun filled weekend off in the distance.

Michelle has asked me the question that I do not seem to have an answer to. "What do you want for Christmas?" I tried to tell her I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model BB Gun. What does she tell me? I'll shoot my eye out kid. I guess it is time to put the thinking cap back on and come up with something that I would like Santa to bring me this year.

So far it has been a pretty eventful week here in Morgantown. We had a nutjob go off and kill four different people at three different locations on Monday before taking his own life. You have to wonder what runs through some peoples minds, the excuses that he used on Facebook don't really seem to add up to anything but someone pretty mentally unstable if you ask me. You're girlfrind cheats on you so you kill another tow truck companies owner, then drive to your ex girlfriends and kill her and some other guy that you wasn't one of the people you named that she cheated on you with and then drive back across town and take out someone who you claim stole money from you....Nutjob.

Michelle and I were listening to the scanner when all the police kept saying "Merry Christmas", we thought that was a little weird, until not too long later an official announcement came out that the shooter was deceased. Strange week so far to say the least.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: