Links

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in the early AM in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from getting knocked out by the Sandman last night. I would say I just woke up, but to be honest my gout is acting up and my foot is absolutely throbbing. So I might was well write my morning blog.

Today I think we are going to do a combination of things, including a little bit of Christmas Shopping and possibly baking our Christmas Cookies. We are not going to go hog wild on them this year like we have in years past, mainly due to the fact that I tend to eat them all, so we are going to moderately make a few cookies today so that I can enjoy them during the Holiday season. So rest assured that it's not going to look like our 2009 cookie day as I have pictured here.

I did get my Christmas Shopping actually started yesterday, and fortunately Hayley came over last night to wrap some of her gifts and I let her wrap what I bought yesterday. Now we actually have some gifts under the Christmas Tree. I know Michelle hinted that she wanted to go out and do some shopping this morning so I may as well.

Have a great day.

No comments: