Links

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Early Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again in the early AM, after a good nights sleep for the first time in a few days I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and just surfing around a little bit on Facebook. It should be a regular day for us today including our grocery shopping and finishing up the weeks laundry before week get started.

I do have to start to put the picture DVD for Jean together this afternoon, so I will probably be spending some time going through all of my pictures and pulling out any and every one that we may want to use over the next couple of days.

I'll most likely go into work for a few hours tomorrow so that I can write the monthly report or at least start to get it written, as I will be off the or occupied the rest of the week before the report is due and the visitation and funeral begins.

We did relax at home last night and bought a movie on Amazon, we just got a romantic comedy called Sex Tape that was actually pretty funny. There were a couple other ones in our que to watch later, but those were all more serious movies that may have included people passing and we just weren't in the mood for anything like that right now, so we got a comedy.

I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: