Links

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Day of Funerals

This is going to arguably be the saddest day of my life. I've had sad days before, like when I lost my Grandfather, My Grandmother and the day I lost my Dad. Today is going to be especially though because we lay to rest not one, but two loved ones in Jean and her brother Mick on the same day, at the same funeral home and at the same grave site.  

Jean passed away Christmas Eve at her home and Mick also passed away somewhere around the same time frame although they list his date of death as December 25th, but that was when they made the declaration, his actual passing was between 8:00 and Midnight according to the medical report.

It's hard enough to say goodbye to anyone, much less a loved one. I can't imagine what it is going to be like today to say goodbye to not one, but two very inspirational people in my life. Two people that I consider it the highest honor to have known and loved.

Keep the family in your prayers as this is going to be a tough one.

No comments: