Links

Thursday, December 25, 2014

RIP Gloria Jean Toth Hall

Gloria Jean Toth Hall
 8-20-49 - 12-24-14
Tonight we lost a very special person. My step Mother Jean whom I was very close to was called home to be with my Dad on Christmas Eve. She was a remarkable woman and I consider it an absolute honor to have known her and shared much of my life, both the triumphs and tragedies with her.

She was an absolute inspiration to any and all who ever met her and would selflessly work herself into exhaustion for the benefits of those she loved. She is the most remarkable and inspiring person that I have had the pleasure to have known.

We have kept her year long battle with Pancreatic Cancer off of the internet or social median, because she was so selfless that she did not want anyone else to worry about her.

She has touched so many lives, and I can't even explain how inspirational this woman was even after she had a debilitating stoke 16 years ago and never let that slow her down one bit. She was truly a one of a kind woman.

We miss and Love you Jean.

No comments: