Links

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time of and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and write a little blog about it. Little lost moments of time of days gone by and forgotten except for right here and now. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task to find that special picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

Since it is my Sister's Birthday, lets take this back to a time of yesteryear. A time when all five siblings posed together for a picture for the very first time. Between the five of us, we all basically grew up in different households and didn't get to see each other all the time. This was the first time that we were all together and in front of a camera.

I put a date on this picture at probably the summer of 1978 judging by the Elvis shirt (I had a lot of them) I was wearing. This was a pic nic and my Grandma Hall's house (where I was raised), Kim was visiting from Pennsylvania, Terri visiting from across town and Pam and Gary were there with my Dad and Jean.

I always joke that there was a time when I was tall and skinny and Gary was short and fat. This is that time, but we've kind of switched places since that time oh so long ago.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: