Links

Friday, December 12, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Unlike years past, where we had to set aside a number of weekends to get everything done for Christmas, we're pretty much done with everything (most of shopping, all of baking, most of wrapping, tree's up, etc.) and pretty much have a relaxing weekend ahead of us. Although next weekend we will be traveling to Ohio.

The Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve is in and in one of my freezers waiting to be pulled out and cooked that day. I'll be splitting it up between two of my Sisters homes as we visit on Christmas Evem of course I will have to have one set aside for me for Christmas morning. My Dad started this Hot Sausage thing years ago, and I think we just fell in love with it and made it a tradition. The styles of cooking have changed, but it has been a staple on Christmas Eve for probably 40 years now.

I'm going to be off once again today, I have some errands to do (Sam's Club) but it shouldn't be too stressful of a day. I still have a good bit of scanning to do and as soon as I finish that up I'll start addressing the Family Tree site again.

Have a great day and a better weekend.

No comments: