Links

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household; Kiwi and Peanut are up in the garage once again, making some modifications to their Kite that they managed to build yesterday morning. I think they have plans to use it on their Wednesday adventure this week with the gang. 

So as they were working on their kite yesterday, I decided that it would be a good time for me to cut the grass. It was calling for rain yesterday afternoon and I didn't want to do it today, so I got a 7:00 AM start and got it all cut. I was talking to Ralphie yesterday; he started at 6:00 and got his done. Something about kids riding 4-wheelers from one neighbor to the other the night before, all night long. 

Erica had Ellie Mae's first birthday party yesterday that I went to. They have a really nice home right down the road from her Dad's and it is a home. Erica has done a great job with it for a home for her and Tim. 

One of the things that came up in conversation yesterday was Flock Cameras. If anyone is curious as to how many flock cameras are in the Morgantown area, it's 48 and counting. There is also a flock tracker to see if your plate has been captured. Also any queries the Mon County Sheriff's office has done. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: