Links

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household; Michelle is going to go do the rest of the grocery shopping this morning. No need to cut grass today; I ended up doing it on Sunday Afternoon last week. 

Funny story though, we took Pearl in to get her inspected on Monday. We had a headlight burnt out, but Michelle noticed Sunday it was working. So I took it to the garage, and Brian even checked both lights, high and low beam. Michelle started the car up, and I was ahead of her, and everything looked fine. We pulled into the driveway, and I noticed that the passenger side light was not on. I half wonder if we have a loose connection, but when I change headlights, I change both sides out, and I have two packages of 2 in the garage (in case both cars lost all their headlights at the same time), and we'll change them out this afternoon, I guess. Peanut and Kiwi decided to end their labor strike. 

Give yourself a little extra time to get around this weekend. WVU students are coming back and classes start on Tuesday. Which means they will all be moving in this weekend. My advice, if you are goig shopping and you want to avoid the crowds, get an early start on that because I would imaging stores will be crowded all weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great weekend. 

No comments: