Links

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week, I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from somewhere on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up, recalling or reliving the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not that easy, but one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, I was living at Barrington North and Terri and Mom had come to visit, notice I had hair back then. 

Can anyone guess who the baby is that I am holding? None other than Miss Amy not too long after she entered this world and decided to come over and say hello for a visit. The first time I held Val, I treated and held her like a Hamburger, with Amy I was a little more mature and seasoned. 

Have yourslevess a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: