Links

Monday, August 31, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Kiwi and Peanut let their little painting job on Saturday inspire them to create their own business and write a business plan. They said they already have a crew of able-bodied workers that they can recruit. Kiwi insists startup won't be too high, as they won't need any ladders because he's a bird and can fly. Brilliant mind. 

For Michelle and me, it is off to our respective offices for another week of making this a better rock to live on. I'm still working 10s and have the option to work as much as I want from home on the weekends. I'm not sure about that, though, as I like my weekend naps and do enjoy some time off with Michelle. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: