Links

Friday, August 21, 2026

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!!

Are you looking for a little bit of Cheap Entertainment this evening, and by cheap, I mean free? Well, head on down to the Ruby Ampitheatre this evening and see Ashley Cooke this evening starting at 7:00. I have to be honest, I don't know who she is or anything about her, but that may be a reason for a pleasant surprise. This will be the next-to-last concert of the summer. 

No big plans for us this weekend, I might cut grass tomorrow as the grass cutting season is starting to draw to a close for 2026. There might be another month or so of time to cut it, but who knows. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: