Links

Saturday, August 08, 2026

Saturday

Here I am once again, in a semi-quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut are begging me to let them cut the grass this morning, weather permitting. I told them it is all gassed up (I filled it up last week right before I filled the gas cans), knock yourselves out. I don't mean that literally, because I gave myself a concussion last summer one time when a tree branch smacked me in the noggin. 

Michelle is doing the grocery shopping today, as I keep an eye on my little grass cutters. We'll plan out our menu, and then Michelle will go shop for what we need to make our menu for the week. Same stuff, just a different week. 

We are going to drop Pearl off at Hartsells on Monday morning; she is due for her two-year inspection (did Ice last month when I had the brakes changed). Already have 4 new tires on Pearl, and I need to change out my headlights today or tomorrow.  I can't remember which car, but for one of them I have to pull the battery to change the driver's side headlight. I already have the bulbs; when one goes, I just always change both of them. I get them much cheaper off of Amazon, and I have a couple sets in reserve from earlier this year. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: