Links

Sunday, August 09, 2026

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. I have two pets that are a bit upset with me because it was too wet to cut the grass yesterday. They were not too happy yesterday and they are not too happy today either. Something about going on strike. 

It was raining yesterday morning so I did not get a chance to cut grass like I wanted to, we may try it again today if everything dries up and I can get a good cut on it. 

We're dropping Pearl off tomorrow for her inspection; not sure if it needs any work, but I trust my mechanic. If something needs fixed we'll get it fixed. 

I stopped over to see Mom yesterday and took her Lucy's Dog License for the year. It's a lot cheaper for me to get them ($3.00) as opposed to her, who is inside city limits ($8.00), so I grab them every year for her. 

Have yoursleves a great day, make it special and memorable. 

No comments: