Links

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday completed, time to focus on the rest of the week starting with today. Can't think of a better reason other than if Kiwi wanted to start a Psychic Services Website to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,726 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age or older than 21.  

* It has been 6,986 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 

* 5,574 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven. 

* 4,777 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. Second best decision I ever made. 

* It was 4,322 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. Best Decision I ever made. 

* I have now lived 1,958 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. It's almost two years according to my birthday age calendar. 

* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 616 days ago today. I am very proud of her, despite everything she has gone through she has come through this like the Champion that she is. One foot in front of the other. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 482 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)

* I have 3,114 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* There are only 267 days to go until the next start of my favorite Season. Spring 2024. 

* 221 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I saw him this past weekend as he is back here for his Summer home and eating the corn Michelle puts out. 

* 194 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one. 

* There are 180 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready. Walmart hasn't put their Christmas stuff out....yet but we are at about the halfway point to Christmas. 

* There are 157 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21. 

* There are 80 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can get some revenge on our game this year. 

* There are 73 more days to go until the Mountaineers travel to Happy Valley and get another shot at an old-time Rival, Penn State. 

* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) a number of days that I have hated both of those two schools. 

* There are 41 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Twelfth Wedding Anniversary together.  

* I have written 7,222 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it. 

* I have a Doctors appointment this coming Monday, I had one scheduled last month but it was the day I started my job so I just rescheduled it to a better time. 

* I don't know why, but Kiwi is a picky eater. Won't eat any dried fruit, won't even eat the bird popcorn on a cob that we put in there for him, but he loves Millet and all kinds of seeds. 

* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it. 

* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeks Tic Tok, I have been following this couple for a couple of months and you can see them later in the video in Morgantown Honda. 

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: