Links

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, Michelle has been sick for the latter part of the week with this flu bug that has gone around and Kiwi says he has taken really good care of Mommy and should be rewarded with more seeds and millet. I think he is trying to become a Milletonaire. 

Michelle and her sisters will return to East Liverpool Ohio today to celebrate Meghan's graduation party. She recently graduated and this is the day that they are having the celebration for her.  They are also taking their Mom up with them so she can visit with her sister and family from the area. All of us Husbands are staying home and doing our thing.

What will I be doing today, I will be breaking out the lawn tractor and do battle with that thing known as the lawn. I can't really complain as it is really not much if any higher than it was last weekend, but I'm still going to mow it and just to say that I did. 

We have another Graduation Party to attend tomorrow at Chris and Jim's. Paige will be having her Graduation party Sunday as she finished up her High School career at University High and we'll be celebrating her accomplishments as well. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable and hope I defeat the enemy known as grass growing in the yard. 

No comments: