Links

Saturday, June 03, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up discussing how much fun that he has had outside the last couple of days. There are a couple Facebook Videos on my profile of him trying to renegotiate his contract. Right now we are up discussing his favorite treats. 

It's life kind of back to normal for the time being, which means I'll be heading to the laundromat this morning to dry clothes. The day's agenda isn't too busy, but I am planning on riding the mower around the yard and cutting the grass. It's going to be either me or Michelle driving and one of us moving lawn furniture around and maybe weed eat while the other rides around listening to music. I'll let you guess which one Michelle will be. 

Other than that we have no plans for this weekend, Hayley and Tyler already came down this week and we gave them their birthday money, so there may be a nap or two later today if we don't manage to run around and do anything. You never know with us, something could always come up. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and make it memorable. 

No comments: