Links

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up and talking about the day and what I need to do today. He wants me to sit by him all day and talk about a number of topics that he has on his list, me I want to dry laundry and weather permitting attempt to cut grass. 

Michelle and her Sisters have been planning on going back to their Mom's place and trying to clean up and see if anything can be salvaged to sell. The purpose is to get a headstone for her step-dad Tom who was buried as opposed to her biological Dad Dave who was cremated. They have been planning this for a while, not sure if they are going to go up today. 

My day is going to be me mowing grass weather permitting. It appears we are going to be in for a wet spell the next week or so so I want to get the grass mowed sometime between now and next weekend. With no rain, it hadn't really grown but now it's time to address it in my short window if at all possible. 

Have a great day today, make it memorable with the people you are with and the things you do. 

No comments: