Links

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early morning hours discussing the world's great mysteries, sliced or stick pepperoni in homemade pepperoni rolls. I'm one of those types that like sliced pepperoni and Kiwi is a pepperoni stick kind of a bird. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? I will be heading to Millers Laundromat this morning to dry clothes, I said I was going to do it last week but Michelle took care of all of the chores that I do on Friday and Saturday Morning, including drying laundry. This week I'm not so lucky as I'll be the one heading out and doing it this morning. 

There are a couple of things that we need to get done this weekend. Weather permitting I'm going to either mow grass or weed eat. Michelle could be the one riding around and that would leave me to do the weed eating or vice versa. We'll also most likely make a run to Rural King to pick up some Deer Corn and Bird Seed for her outside zoo that visits the backyard daily. We have one turkey and one deer that are braver than all the others, I told Michelle I think the turkey is going to eventually walk inside. That one deer gets closer and closer as well. All the other animals keep their distance, but one turkey and one deer keep getting braver by the day. 

Have a great day today, make it a special one. 

No comments: