Links

Thursday, June 01, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back two years now, back to when COVID was still a thing and Hayley and Tyler were getting married. I'm pretty sure that this was taken once they were already married and back at the beach house that we were all staying at. Tyler had left earlier that morning to help set up the venue on the beach and Hayley stayed back with us and got dressed. 

It really was a magical day, no one could have planned it any better, especially with all the ponies on Assateague Island standing just beyond the wedding and then once the wedding was completed, making themselves at home and joining the wedding party. 

I had an app on my phone called new profile pic and uploaded it to the ap and this was the result after it applied all of its filters. I really liked how it turned out, so it is this weeks Photo Flashback. 

Hi ho hi ho ( I love saying that). 

No comments: