Links

Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday again? Let's do this

It is once again that time when we take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone to continue doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on. New challenges and new goals, let's do this. 

I changed my schedule last week after a request was made that the company I was contracting for did not submit enough billable hours on the project the previous week. Mind you I am one of many, but he asked for people to step up and I quickly did, so I'll be working 10-hour days for the time being as I did last week. I'm am an early riser and I'm working at home with the right set up, so we'll do what we can to get this project completed. I figure I'll make the money while the opportunity is there. 

Michelle is back to work today after that nasty flu bug last week that had her down for three days. It took a toll on her but by Friday afternoon she was starting to feel better, so she should be good to go heading back into her office for the week. 

Not much on my personal calendar for the upcoming week, it should hopefully just be a routine week for both of us. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

Hi ho hi ho
 

No comments: