Links

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet Household, Peanut is telling me how she feels WVU may not win today and I have to concur. She's a real football analyst to say the least. I'm pretty much planning out my day so I can get done what I need to get done before the made football rush kicks in around town. 

Well the streak went to 22 days straight of working one job or the other and it is coming to an abrupt end today. RTI ran the COVID numbers and Monongalia County is no longer eligible to be worked. Meaning I'll have to either wait until next Thursday to rerun the numbers or take another segment farther from home that I will travel to on weekends. I already know I'm heading to Hundred next weekend, as there are a bunch of lines over there that we want to open up. I won't be able to work that segment during the week as it would be dark by the time I got there and I don't have my segment materials yet, so long story short I have a couple of days off. Woo Hoo!!!

WVU plays Iowa State here in town today, they have progressively owned us the last three years and I haven't seen anything to suggest that this year will be any different. Don't give yourself any false hope after beating TCU last week,. Iowa State may have the best Defense in the Big XII and TCU has arguably one of the worst. The game is on ESPN+ which is a subscription service. 

Have yourselves a great day and try to stay warm and dry. 

No no no no not today with the hi ho hi ho

No comments: