Links

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is now behind us all, today is a two-day kind of working day, other than a sloth dancing the cha cha I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,151 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,385 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm so happy to be going back to work in my field. Wow will it be going on 18 years this coming May? 

* 4,969 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC, would you believe Michelle still talked to me after that movie choice. The movie was in fact that bad. 

* 4,191 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,734 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day. 

* I have now lived 1,356 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do. A few more months and I'll start tracking how much longer I lived than my oldest sibling. 

* I have 3,774 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 320 days away. It's not looking good for us right now. 

* There are 284 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 146 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 106 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 97 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

* 67 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, it's been eventful.  

* There are 58 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 36 more days. M aybe I should make that 401 days. 

* I have written 6,575 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* I'm loving getting back into GIS, believe it or not, I'm still talking to a number of other places as well. 

* WVU is on the road this week, they play at home against an Iowa State team that has just owned us for a number of years.  

* Life is now Pretty Busy. If I miss a blog, my apologies as I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few months. 

* We did order our Christmas Shirts for this year's theme already, something we can cross off of our 2021 bucket list of things to do this year. 

* Order some Popcorn, help a kid out. I've already got mine and it's pretty good popcorn. You know when fall comes around, it's hard to beat a fresh-popped bowl of delicious popcorn.

* Order some Pampered Chef stuff to help Michelle's Party. If you have never used Pampered Chef products before, do yourself a favor and try some out. Best cookware out there. We have a lot of it and they are all lifetime products. I got a free $22.00 Pizza Cutter with my order. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: