Links

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I guess you can call it the quiet before the storm. Peanut and I are having an intelligent conversation as to why she prefers licking her butt as opposed to wet cat food. Finicky little furball. Of course, Kiwi also wants a shout-out, so I can't forget my feathered friend. 

Well one busy week has been completed, but that doesn't mean anything as today is the 9th Consecutive Day of probably 80 that I will have worked either one job or the other. I'm out in the field for RTI and I have opened up all 118 of my lines in two segments so far this quarter, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Can't sit back and reflect, because the next week starts today. 

This morning, however, Michelle and I will be heading out to do our weekly grocery shopping and chores before she heads back to work tomorrow. She gets to enjoy a day off, I get to go out and try to give people money. 

Have yourselves a great day, make the most of it. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: