Links

Saturday, October 02, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, it's nice to be back home with my wonderful wife who has had a tough week. She's in the bedroom now sawing logs and enjoying some peaceful time in lala land. She doesn't sleep too well when I'm not here and she really did need to relax. 

There is so much going on this weekend I almost don't know where to start. The WVU Men's Football team is playing Texas Tech this afternoon at 3:30. The game is on ESPN 2 for anyone who would like to watch it. I was more encouraged after last week's loss at Oklahoma than I have been at any time during the Neal Brown tenure. but I still think we have a ways to go. The Defense and Special Teams are awesome, Offense I think is too young and just does not have enough repetitions together where things come naturally. The first drive will probably end up in a Touchdown, it's after that they tend to struggle. Texas Tech has beaten us the last two years, we are due to settle those scores. 

Also going on this weekend is the Buckwheat Festival in Kingwood. I love Buckwheat Cakes, Michelle not so much. She does like walking around and looking at things though, so we'll see if we make an appearance up there. 

Something else going on this weekend that we have been to a number of times is the Springs Festival where there are always good homemade things to buy and sell. I know they sell a lot of sauerkraut, but the last time we get some fresh bread or some apple butter to bring home. 

I'm happy with what ever Michelle wants to do today, she needs to relax a little after a tough week. 

Went over to Mom's yesterday. She was having an issue as the Switch Access  had turned itself on. Creating a blue box around everything and bringing up an on-screen keyboard. Easy fix as you can see in the link. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: