Links

Thursday, October 07, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back just a few months, back to Hayley and Tyler's wedding in June. This is a picture of Me, Michelle, Hayley, Tyler and some of the wild horses that just simply decided to show up and join us. 

I'm blessed to have married an amazing wife who is also an amazing mother to a beautiful young lady that I get to call my daughter Hayley. Her and Tyler are two people who were just meant to be together and they make a lovely couple. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: