Links

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut and Sophie are writing some cat pseudo code so that every time they meow teats drop into their bowl. It seems to be working so far. I'm here going over and refining our shopping list for the week as I will be home every evening for dinner. 

Well, I really thought Iowa State was going to beat us by 30 points yesterday. I didn't think we stood a chance but for the second time this season -we knock off a top 25 team as we beat #22 Iowa State 38-31 in a well-played and coached game. The game was back and forth, but Iowa State had the third-ranked defense and we just gave them fits all day long. I had given up on them for the year and the last two weeks they surprised me and actually looked like a complete team yesterday. 

I get a second day off today, my materials didn't for me to do fieldwork in Hundred this weekend, actually, my boss knew I was run into the ground and a little so she delayed sending the materials out. Weather-wise, I'm glad that she did as it rained all day yesterday and I would imagine it's going to be more of the same today. I'll hit it again next weekend. 

I hope everyone has a great day today. I might have a nap planned out for some time today. 

Trick or Treat

No comments: