Links

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and myself are up having a telepathic man-to-bird conversation about what seeds he prefers and what seeds he doesn't care for. 

It's Saturday, but I am still working today as well as tomorrow. This is going to pretty much be my life over the next few months. Got my first week in with Consult USA for Duquense Light, and everything is finally up and going. I spent Friday doing editing, which is really the part of GIS that I like to do. It's putting the nuts and bolts together to make sure everything is working properly. 

WVU plays Bye this week, that means they may only lose by a few points rather than playing someone and everyone getting all disappointed because we can't field a decent team. I know a lot of people are getting frustrated and it does not appear to be getting any better anytime soon. 

Michelle is also in her office today, she was off yesterday and works today. This is her weekend of the month to work. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Ho ho hi ho

No comments: