Links

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, something I am used to on weekends as I am an early riser. Even my pet friends are pretty much sound asleep.

What's on my agenda for the day? Well, grocery shopping, chores about the house, and paying some bills are all on my agenda before I start day 17 of working one job or the other or both. It makes you utilize your time management skillsets so you can get the optimal use of your time available to you. 

With that being said, I'm working today in case I didn't mention it. It's about all I ever seem to have time to do at the moment. The good news is I don't have to worry about missing the Steelers game today, as they have a Bye week this week and are off. I did get a chance to watch WVU last night, glad to see them pull out a 29-17 win at TCU. 

Amanda's Baby shower went well yesterday, they all pulled together to pull this off and without a hitch. Hopefully, she got everything she wants or needs for the baby. They are amazing parents and this is their second bundle of joy. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: