Links

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, the TV behind me is actually silent and I'm thinking about laying back down and catching a few more Z's. My Co-Author Peanut is no where to be found so I'm flying solo again.

Yesterday evening Michelle and I went out to dinner for the first time in months. Jim and Chris had sold some property and needed someone to Notarize some paperwork so they asked Michelle since she is a Notary. Afterwards we all headed out to Los Mariachi's for a nice dinner. It was a good evening to say the least.

Today we will be heading up the Kingwood Pike as this afternoon we are going to be celebrating Erica's Sweet 16 Birthday as well as her brother Josh's Birthday. I know Val has been planning this for a couple of months, and it will be the first family get together we have had in some time with the exception of last night's dinner. It'll be nice to see everyone.

Have a great day, make it memorable.

No comments: