Links

Sunday, June 07, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, my co-author is once again still sleeping somewhere and is no where to be found. Don't Mess with the Zohan is streaming on Netflix and I'm here collecting my thoughts for the day.

Our agenda for the day is going to be like every other Sunday, we'll head out and do our shopping first thing then home to do our chores for the week. Just going to be a typical Sunday morning so to speak.

This afternoon I'll be preparing for going out to work for RTI tomorrow. I have another segment to list in the middle of the state and it is going to be the most challenging of all of the ones that I have. It's going to be my largest and I have absolutely no idea what I am going to be getting myself into, so that is why I'll be researching and preparing today.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, we got the oil changed on Ice (Michelle's car) and made a trip to Rural King for some wild bird food to throw in the multiple feeders that are in the trees in the back yard. Other than that it was just a lazy and relaxing warm spring Saturday.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: