Links

Monday, June 08, 2020

Going to be a Long One

This is going to be a long day to say the least, I have a few hundred miles to travel and probably 4-5 hours worth of round trip travel to go list a segment for RTI today. What a hell of a way to start a new week...lol

I'll be traveling around 100 miles to the South just to work today, in a big segment muchless, then turning around and driving another 100+ miles home, so to say this is going to be a long day is going to be an understatement. It's the biggest segment I have to list, it covers the most area and it is the furthest away of the 4 that I have to list (one done).

Other than that Michelle is working from home today, and probably the majority of the week as they are still working on getting her office set up and remodeled in Clarksburg. Monday is usually the day that I put in most of my resumes for the week, but I'll do that tomorrow instead of today since tomorrow is election day and I'm not going to be traveling.

We BBQ'd on the grill for the first time this season yesterday, brats were the meat of choice and they were awesome. It's hard to beat that BBQ'd taste.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: