Links

Friday, June 19, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

Well I have had a busy week to say the least, I've traveled a couple of days this week working for RTI. It was just short of a couple of hour trip each way and I had to make two trips there this week. I've got some more listing to do early next week and then I have one where it will require overnight travel in the next couple of weeks as well. That should be it for the listing as a new quarter starts July 1st if we get approved.

Today it's going to be a shopping and laundromat kind of day for me as we start to enter into the fun filled weekend. Not too much excitement on my end, but you never know anything can change at the drop of a hat.

Have yourselves a great friday and the start of a great and relaxing weekend. 

No comments: