Links

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Middle of the Week Kind of Day

A couple of days gone (I think) now you just have a few more ahead of you (I think), now all you have to do is get up and over this noon time hum (I think) and it will be all downhill working towards another weekend (I think).

It's not hard to lose track as to what day of the week it is, that's kind of obvious, especially when you really don't have a set target point you're really aiming towards (like a weekend or a day off). I'm pretty sure it is Wednesday and I think we are in the month of June (I think).

Well my segment materials that were supposed to be here on Friday or Monday didn't arrive, I was given a notification that they would be here Tuesday. As of yesterday morning they still have not been even picked up yet. As of the time of me writing this, it has still not been picked up from the shipper, only a label has been created. So I'll be doing some work for RTI, when it ever arrives (I think).

There were some peaceful protests in the city of Morgantown yesterday. It all started on the court house square and then paraded around down and then they all laid down on the street for a few minutes for the BlackLivesMatter movement which is to protest the death of George Floyd in Minnesota who died while under a police officers knee for 8 minutes crying that he could not breath.

Have yourselves a great day

1 comment:

apnidigitalduniya said...

Best free business listing websites in India. These sites help your business to get huge traffic from targeted customers.