Links

Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it's time to stick out collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we do for a living.

I'll be heading out today to do some listing in what is my largest segment and the most furthest away. I waited until they approved travel as this is going to be a couple day venture to list this segment for RTI, so I will not be back home this evening and will instead be staying in a hotel a few hours away from home. This is the last segment I have to list and it is the one we had to put off until the very end due to it's size and proximity to my location. I have a feeling I will be driving a lot of dirt roads today to say the least.

On a side note, the Softball team plays their second game of the season tonight and I will once again miss the game. This is the 2nd game this season and the 2nd one I've missed due to working. Good luck to the guys tonight, hopefully they can get the Win and I can join them next week for my 2020 debut.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: