Links

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to I think 1974, it was my second year playing Little League and the first time I was not coached by my Dad. I was the superstar Second Baseman for Citizens Savings and Loans. Would you believe I pulled off an unassisted Triple Play this year. Triple plays are rare, but when they are unassisted it is more rare and yours truley had one during that season.

Time does go by too quickly, as it seems like that was just yesterday. Baseball is not a sport I watch a whole lot, but it is the sport I have played more than any other in my life, especially when you take Softball into consideration.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: