Links

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I hear my co-author Peanut up and running around somewhere, but she has not made an appearance at her work station to help me write this blog as of yet.

We had a pretty good day yesterday, we celebrated Erica and Josh's Birthdays yesterday up at the Mountainview Jamboree. It was nice to get a chance to get together with everyone for the first time in a long while.

There was a little surprise that we got, my Brother Gary made it into town to surprise Erica for her 16th Birthday and we managed to get another one of those rare sibling photos where the 5 of us in West Virginia are together all at the same place and the same time. I had called Jonathan and he and Gary had the opportunity to speak to each other for the first time, it was there initial meeting so now Jonathan has now spoken to all of his siblings.

Today is going to be our typical day our chores and shopping. Nothing special planned for the day so it looks to be the boringest day of the weekend.

Have a great day

No comments: