Links

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, my co-author is somewhere sniffing around and I'm sitting here collecting my ingenious thoughts for the day. The Steve Martin movie the Lonely Guy is playing on the boob tube behind me. 

What's on my agenda for the day. Let's see Grocery Shopping, run to the bakery, weekly chores around the house, pay a few bills and then it's out into the field to do a little more field work for RTI. I had a decent day yesterday, didn't conduct any interviews but have some set up for tomorrow evening.

It rained most of the day yesterday and my windshield wipers were in serious need of replacement, so I went to Advance Auto and got a really good set. It has probably been a year since I replaced them and one was just starting to tear away from the blade, so that was a good time to get them replaced. They needed it, I just had put it off for a while. Heavy rains Friday night convinced me that they needed to be changed so I did it yesterday morning.

I did plan my itinerary for the ESRI Federal Users Conference in a couple of weeks. There are so many things to see and do, so many training and tip sessions that it can be a little bit overwhelming. This will be my third Federal Users Conference and fourth overall where Jack Dangermond is there and the Keynote speaker at the Plenary Session. I've put in for San Diego once again this year, keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Have yourselves a great day, stay warm and dry.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: