Links

Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun filled things that we refer to as weekends even though I worked through the weekend. Now it's time to strap em up, and stick our collective noses back onto that grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

My weekend of working will extend for me into this evening as I will be heading out into the field after work today to conduct at least 1 and as many as 3 interviews today. It's been a pretty productive quarter so far for the West Virginia team even though we are  down 40% of our work force. We have brought in some travelers and they have done a fantastic job filling in.

Michelle's company has a big announcement coming up this weekend. It might be worth paying attention if you have any interest in what they do (put people to work in good paying jobs). More to come on that later in the week.

I have three transitional meetings this week, we are transitioning from my current employer into a break off company this time next week. More to follow on that when it happens.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: