Links

Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday

Now it is time to stop with all of the fun we were having and stick our collective noses back onto the Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. For me, that just means I go from doing field work to doing office work for the day.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I can't complain and I think Michelle and I had a pretty good one.

I did enjoy some unseasonably warm weather this past weekend, I know when I was out working Saturday I noticed Pearl Indicated that it was 71° when I pulled back into the driveway, hopefully we will get some nice weather this afternoon as I am firing up the GPS at work for the first time in 2020 and going and locating stuff to put into GIS.

Looking ahead I do have a couple meetings this week, we are switching our entire phone system over to a VOIP Phone that has some pretty neat features associated with them including video calls on the internal network (see phone). I already have mine in place and it is working, they just haven't retired the 30+ year old phones (work horses) just yet, I have to go for training on these new phones so that they can tell me what I have already played around with and figured out on my own...lol

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: