Links

Thursday, January 02, 2020

Off to St Louis

Today Michelle and I will be traveling north to Pittsburgh and then hopping on a airplane and heading to the middle of the country and to St Louis Missouri. This will be my 4th trip and Michelle's 3rd trip to see the city with the arch.

We'll be flying out today on Southwest Airlines flight 224 on a direct flight to St. Louis. Of all the airlines I fly, Southwest in my opinion is above and beyond all other airlines so I'm happy that is who we are flying with.

We'll arrive in St Louis early this afternoon, and we will have most of the day to ourselves as all I have to do is simply check in with RTI and that is my only obligation today. Weather permitting this year and it should be, we're going to buy tickets for the Tram to ride to the top of the Arch.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: