Links

Saturday, January 04, 2020

The second day of training

It's day two of our training, we'll be dismissed sometime this afternoon after we finish the days festivities. Training is always two days and the second day is usually things like managing stress and a couple of other workshops. If I certified last night then I'll have a big hole in my schedule today, if not then I'll have that to do today.

Luckily I don't have to rush out to the airport and this evening like some of my co-workers and Michelle and I will be free to explore St Louis on our own tonight. We don't even leave until later tomorrow and will won't even have to leave the hotel until later in the morning so it could be a fun night in St Louis for the both of us.

We'll be enjoying this evening, might even do a Facebook live for everyone this evening.

Have a great day today, make it memorable.

No comments: