Links

Monday, January 20, 2020

Martin Luther King Jr Birthday (not really)

Well my weekend extends one more day as today is the day we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday (although he shares a birthday with my wife in reality), which makes it a Federal Holiday meaning my office is closed today. The rest of you who don;t get to enjoy the holiday, time to stick those collective noses back onto the grindstone.

I am going out and working today, I'm just going to go out and do field work for RTI. Since taking yesterday off, I thought it was the least that I could do was go out today. I can work some daylight hours, hopefully that prevents me from going out after dark too many times this week. It's just a difficult time of the year to get people to come to the door and participate, much less when it's dark out. I figure since it is MLK Day, I would go out and try to make my community better.

Michelle is in the office today while I get to sleep in a little bit (like I sleep in the wee hours), they are getting ready to move their office to Clarksburg next month and she has a lot to do to get that office up and running.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi hp hi ho

No comments: