Links

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, no co-authors anywhere to be found and I'm here waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day. No idea what is playing on the noise box (TV) behind me, it's just on for noise anymore as I never seem to watch anything other than a few sporting events.

What is on my agenda for today? I'm out in the field trying to screen people and get a few interviews for RTI. I've been out a couple of times already, but today and tomorrow will my first shot at at trying to find people home on weekends.

Michelle got some news this week, they are shutting down their Fairmont office within the next couple of months and opening three new offices. One will be a satellite office here in Morgantown that she already has access to. They are opening a new office in South Point near Canonsburg and they just purchased the 9 story Goff Building in Clarksburg and that will serve as the main office that she will work out of but she will be at all three (actually 4 if you include Charleston) sites on a weekly basis. They are a rapidly growing company in an ever changing market.

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho Hi ho 

No comments: