Links

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* My Monday is over with. Michelle got word from Bernie the Big Blue Whale she met in San Diego that it I should do a tidbits today. Seems my blog of insignificant facts is big in the Blue Whale community.

* It has been 20,316 days since my birth, that fateful morning 21 years ago (by my calendar) when I first entered this world.

* It has been 5,539 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm still loving it all these years later.

* 4,140 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was truly the start of the rest of my life that night.

* 3,364 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming so it was no big surprise, but I had to make sure she was going to say yes.

* It was 2,895 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center. We feasted and that was an understatement.

* I have now lived 527 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short his life was.

* I have 4,536 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire. Hell I may even go until I'm 70, who knows.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,143 days away. I'm ready to hear the altered version of Sweet Caroline.

* There are only 249 days until the start Spring 2020, or I could just move to San Diego where the weather is awesome 365 a year.

* 201 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.

* 185 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. I guess I should get back to writing some kind of meaningful content.

* There are 159 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 139 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?

* There are 21 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* I have written 5,700 blogs in the 14 almost 15  years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No drone flights this weekend, do you believe that? Even had nice weather and time off.

* I have a new appreciate for Mexican Food after last week. OMG and everything we had was amazing.

* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.

* I lost my Beats X at the Airport coming home, so I bought a pair of AirPods to work with my iPhone.

* I had to buy a new keyboard before I left for San Diego, I spilled soda on mine and it quit working. I like ergonomic keyboards but this Logitech one is taking some getting used to. I like my Microsoft one better.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: